I'm sorry the pictures are so bad, took these with iphone as it was a sudden random thing I decided. You will see in the pictures the color is bleh because of bad lighting and bad camera. This is the colors in the sun.
The color's are washed out here but its just metallic bronze with a darker brown on the outer lid, a brown thin lined eye with one coat of mascara. The actual look is a soft brown-y orange-y look with a soft brown liner.
and yet again, crappy iphone photos but I extended the shadow with a darker vibrant brown, lined the bottom of eyes with the same brown (using Sigma pencil brush) and thickened and winged my liner with a black liner instead of brown. I also added a soft creamy white to the inner tear duct and a light dusting of the same powder to the brow bone. Added another coat of mascara and a quick dust of powder and I'm ready to go.
This entire eye look was done with the following:
- Maybelline Eyestudio Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow Palette in BR-1
- Lunasol 2011 Three-Dimensional Eyes in 02 Soft Beige (Night look)
- Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel liner in Sepia Ink (Day look)
- Koji Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner in Black (Night Look)
- Majorca Majorlica Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara (Day look)
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Blackest Black (Night Look)