Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

First day of summer



It's the first day of summer and there's 90 days left. I cannot wait for it to get started. Summer has to be my favorite season of the year because Australian summers are just blissful. The start of the season begins with the flowers blooming, the grass turning greener, the sky being clearer and of course, the temperature becoming hotter. Although it is not necessarily a hot day, it is a perfect weather kind of day.




It reminds me of my favorite blush at the moment, Springsheen by MAC. Named after spring, it is the perfect colour to transition into summer tones. I love it because it is perfect for so many skin tones and with a little bit of shimmer, it glows oh so prettily under the sun. Applied lightly it looks like your natural skin but better and with a heavier hand it will produce the most gorgeous glow. If you haven't tried this out yet, go and check it out at the MAC counters near you and see if you like it.


Pan is so dirty because I use it all the time. Sorry peeps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment