Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase


Hello all, I hope you're all having a good day. As you may or may not know I live in Australia, more specifically Sydney and while it's supposed to be summer here, the weatherman up there has decided he doesn't like summer anymore and gave us Autumnal (Fall) rain for the past week or two. So since it isn't stinkingly hot yet my skin has stayed in its dehydrated stance and I've had to bring back out my winter skin saver, the Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase. Whoa that sure is a long name, but does it live up to its long name and deliver long lasting results? Click on to see.

As I've grown older, I've noticed my skin is not as immune to the weather conditions as it used to be and its been especially noticeable in the past two years during the winter time. The Australian climate is already dry weather in winter or summer so in winter it is especially harsh. I was introduced to this serum by a friend from Hong Kong who swears by it as I was complaining to her one day over a collection of emails. So I decided to check it out since HK girls are quite manic about their skincare and dropped into my department store the next day to try it.

Well what can I say, it is a pretty good product. It is called the bi-phase system because it consists of a watery type liquid and an oil based liquid and like many make-up removers, you shake it up to get the right consistency. I know, I know, you are all thinking 'What the Heck???? Oil??? No way!!!' and I thought the same thing at first but it sinks right into the skin after a minute or so and leaves skin feeling soft after about 10 minutes after application. It is the strangest feeling as I've never experienced anything else quite like it, but I have to say it does work very well because I woke up the next day with hydrated brighter looking skin and within a week of usage my dry patches on my nose and forehead were gone.

I haven't had any breakouts while using this serum so I know it is non-comedogenic. My skin is quite sensitive to new products and I usually break out in a rash after the first use but I had no symptoms of such with this serum so I am very satisfied with it. While it is a pricey purchase, in my opinion it is a worthwhile purchase. For those of you living in colder drier areas or if you have dehydrated skin or if you are of an age where skin maintenance is necessary, maybe try this out at a Clarins counter near you.

http://www.clarins.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment