Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A little post-Christmas shopping



Just a little.

I had a little time to spare at the shopping centre today and Priceline had a sale on for some Maybelline cosmettics so I decided to try some things out. I got 3 things.



1. Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
2. The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara in Blackest Black (non-waterproof)
3. Eyestudio Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow Palette in BR-1




I will do a comparison of this against the MAC and Bobbi Brown gel liners. 


I've heard this going around the make up circles, is it really that good? Will try it out soon and let you all know. 


Look at the sparkle in that shadow!! Can't wait to use it.



 On a wholly different note, my cherry tomatoes are starting to ripen. So happy as they contain no pesticides or growth accelerators. I'm getting quite a low yield at the moment so I am praying that the weather warms up a bit more soon. I've got a normal tomato plant, roma tomato plant and a cherry tomato plant going so hope I can get enough for daily consuming. 

Tomatoes are so good for your insides and outsides. It is a rich source of Lycopene which is a fancy term for anti-oxidants. This means that tomatoes grow in heat and is a good source of food for preventing sun burn, sun spots, wrinkles and general ageing.  It is good for your skin and even better for your health as it has been known help lower cholesterol and its also high in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium and potassium. They taste good and go great with salads, pizzas, pastas, and a whole lot more. So why not add a tomato or two to your diet. 

I hope you're all having a lovely week, stay safe and have a happy new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment