Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

You don't know Jacques!!!



I painted my nails for the first time in a long time after going off nail polish in order to revive my dying nails. It is rather dreary weather here so I decided to go for something similar. I chose OPI's 'You don't know Jacques!' which is from the France collection of 2008. A perfect taupe-y color, it is neutral enough yet somehow catches your eye and you just know it's 'You don't know Jacques!' It is now a permanent color and always one of my goto colors when I don't know what I want. Here is a picture for those of you who haven't seen it. Sorry for my ugly peeling skin, I've been having dry skin syndrome as the weather can't seem to make up its mind.






and here is an additional picture of my dog waiting for her dinner. Just snapped it because she looked so sad waiting on a stool that is way too small for her to lie on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment