Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Black Friday Haul?

Greetings everyone, as you may or may not have noticed, the past week has been holiday week in the US with Thanksgiving and Black Friday falling on Thursday and Friday consecutively and if you have read the news at all you would have seen the crazy rampage to get first dibs on heavily discounted products. Well I myself did a little shopping too, albeit not in the US but the Apple store here in Sydney did follow its US tradition of holding a Black Friday sale with most electronics discounted and...



I got a new iphone and ipad2!! The iphone was not on special but the ipad2 was about $50 off which brought it down to $534 Aud. I only got the 16 gigabyte wifi (no 3g) because it was for my dad mainly as he is reluctant to learn any technology. The iphone is for mum who is much more willing to embrace it. They are both so pretty  although I asked for the black ipad2, the guy brought up the white one for me and I didn't notice it till I got home. It's not too much of an inconvenience though because it will soon be covered with a cover.

I didn't do anymore shopping after that, blowing such a big amount in such a short amount of time makes me hurt a bit, haha, but it is all for a good cause, so I am satisfied. Haven't done any posts these few days because the weather makes me sleepy but will do a hair style tutorial soon which is perfect for summer. Keep watching this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment